Atlanta braves offseason.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
What would you like to see them do? This is what I’d like to see opening day.

Acuna RF
Albies 2B
Freeman 1B
Donaldson 3B
Ozuna LF
Inciarte CF
Swanson SS
Yasmani Grandal C

Riley, Culberson, Duvall, a back up C and another utility guy. Bench

Soroka, Fried, Folty, Wheeler, Bumgarner SP

Greene, Melancon, Newcomb, Martin, Touki, and two other RP

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Acuna RF
Albies 2B
Freeman 1B
Donaldson 3B
Ozuna LF
Inciarte CF
Swanson SS
Yasmani Grandal C

Some weirdos are already up to their eyeballs in Braves talk here:

https://gtswarm.com/threads/atlanta-braves-news.14598/page-506

Careful. Them dudes are super weird.

THWG

Helluva Engineer

Acuna RF
Albies 2B
Freeman 1B
Donaldson 3B
Ozuna LF
Inciarte CF
Swanson SS
Yasmani Grandal C

I would stick with Kakes in RF with a Duvall platoon. That's just because I think Waters will be ready by the middle of the year and then Pache will be ready not too long after that.

I would love to get both Wheeler and Bumgarner, but both are eligible for a qualifying offer and we won't give up 2 draft picks. I would prefer Bumgarner and then trade for a controllable starter or just use Wright/Wilson.

I also want to sign Will Smith to be the closer or a lefty setup man.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I would stick with Kakes in RF with a Duvall platoon. That's just because I think Waters will be ready by the middle of the year and then Pache will be ready not too long after that.

I would love to get both Wheeler and Bumgarner, but both are eligible for a qualifying offer and we won't give up 2 draft picks. I would prefer Bumgarner and then trade for a controllable starter or just use Wright/Wilson.

I also want to sign Will Smith to be the closer or a lefty setup man.
Yea, I wouldn’t mind keeping Markakis. I’ll also add I didn’t know Bumgarner was up for a QO. Not sure if Wheeler would get one at the price tag because he hasn’t played to that level yet to get that much imo. Not sure how all the details work of a QO though.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Do you guys think the Braves will pay 16m. or more for Ozuna? He might demand a multiple.

Washington has an option on Gomes. Grandal is going to be high priced if he leaves Milwaukee.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Do you guys think the Braves will pay 16m. or more for Ozuna? He might demand a multiple.

Washington has an option on Gomes. Grandal is going to be high priced if he leaves Milwaukee.
I don’t think Ozuna will get that big of a deal. He signed with STL at 12.5 mil and had a better year the year before he just had. I could see something around 3 year and no more than 40 mil.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I don’t think Ozuna will get that big of a deal. He signed with STL at 12.5 mil and had a better year the year before he just had. I could see something around 3 year and no more than 40 mil.
You’re saying 13.33 m. per year. I think he gets more on the open market. Minimum 16m. Not many salaries stay the same, unless not successful during most current season. Donaldson was 7m. over market, after a poor, injury played year with two clubs.