ATL - Falcons

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
They ruined their uniforms. They are easily the worst in the NFL. They are boring to watch. I hoped that their new head coach would be exciting and be an offensive guy. They’re still bad on the offensive and defensive lines. The only two good defenders they have are Jarrett and the LBer??

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
They ruined their uniforms. They are easily the worst in the NFL. They are boring to watch. I hoped that their new head coach would be exciting and be an offensive guy. They’re still bad on the offensive and defensive lines. The only two good defenders they have are Jarrett and the LBer??

I haven't watched em in a few years and honestly don't really miss it much. I probably won't ever forgive em for screwing up that Super Bowl.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't watched em in a few years and honestly don't really miss it much. I probably won't ever forgive em for screwing up that Super Bowl.

I get it, but we were fortunate to even be in that Super Bowl. I mean it took a guy that hadn't missed a FG or XP all year missing a very makeable 30-something yarder for them to get there. And then they were just outmanned by Elway and the Broncos once they did.

I refuse to acknowledge that the Falcons have played in any other Super Bowls since that one.

slugboy

Staff member
The Rosen pick here is a travesty. They’re all bad though. All of last nights Falcons interceptions in the clip below.
They had a DIV0 int/TD ratio

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow

They are black and red in honor of uga. They are the pro dwags.