ATL Chart Week 3

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, that sucks. Probably means he is gone, unless there is an injury we don't know about. Also sad that we did not at least get Tre back this week and one of the TE's.

And, our stand out DE from week 1 is still missing.

Oh well - it is covid year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well, that sucks. Probably means he is gone, unless there is an injury we don't know about. Also sad that we did not at least get Tre back this week and one of the TE's.

Apparently, one of the TEs has Covid according to a report. Which means 15 day quarantine. Next week is a bye, so we should get the TEs back for Louisville.

Hopefully Graham didn't leave the team and thinks hard about moving to DB or WR. Graham is probably one of the fastest and most athletic guys on the team. He just has a different gear...and that could translate into a better future for him than if he would have stayed at QB.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer

Tough break not getting anyone back. The DE Room is getting thinner and younger each week and it looks like the Dylan's are still probably in Covid protocol. We have to win with what we have and regroup next week in the bye. Hopefully Tre, AC, Mason, and Ryans are getting closer to coming back.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
It’s always funny looking at other teams’ boards before a game. It really drives home the point that everybody on both sides is extremely biased, and nobody on either side really knows wtf they’re talking about lol. That’s why they play games on the field, and not on paper or message boards.
I totally agree. I always look at other teams boards. FSU's was predicting them to blow us out. Bad/mediocre teams still have hope this early in the season. Reality will set in about game 5.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
We’re on the same page lol. If Tech plays relatively clean, this game should be the first multi-possession win in the CGC era judging by both teams’ performances and current injury situations. The point of my comment was that every fan base is biased, and Syracuse fans have convinced themselves that they will win the game. Many of them believe it will be a convincing win. The same way that we convince ourselves that Tech will win every game we play. Hell, we did as much last week.
You are correct sir !

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Some VERY interesting looks on the ATL chart tbis week👀
FB_IMG_1601048104093.jpg

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I see James Graham is off, BJ Swilling is on, Tre, Clayton, and Ryans still off.

Yeah. Both Dylans off at TE as well. 2 true freshman DE listed. Doesn't look good. Either a total mind game or the guys we are missing are still missing.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Preseason starters:
  1. Devin Cochran
  2. Jordan Mason
  3. Dylan Deveney
  4. Antonneous Clayton
  5. TK Chimedza
  6. Tre Swilling
  7. Curtis Ryans (assumption based on getting first snaps at FSU)
7 / 22 = 32% of anticipated starters out for the second consecutive week, provided there are no gameday surprises.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Going to be a rough week with no Ryans, No TEs, no Swilling.

Is Graham injured or is he off to new pastures?

Or COVID protocol. Or personal issue making him unavailable this week. Or position change. Or moved to developmental team because other guys are clearly better. I have no information, just listing some other possibilities.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Have to assume that Graham will be in the transfer portal within the next week or so. Makes me a little nervous not having really any experience behind Sims. Hopefully he starts taking a little more care of himself out there.