ATL Chart against Notre Dame

TheJuiceIsLoose404

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't trust the ATL list because last week didn't have Graham or Mason on and yet both played.. However, I am curious that we have Graham as the top QB, is he starting against ND? I don't know how I feel about that, I would like Sims to get another chance against a high ranked team to build his confidence.

What's funny though, my stepdad, a hardcore ND fan, was hoping we played Sims because he is turnover prone.
They’re sorted numerically so graham being at the top of the qb list basically means nothing.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
However, I am curious that we have Graham as the top QB, is he starting against ND? I
I think anything is possible with this staff. Keep in mind they do not divulge anything injury related and the last hit on Sims against BC was pretty wicked. I have no inside knowledge but Sims could be dinged up and the staff still wants ND to prepare for him.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Did we used to discuss the traditional depth chart as much as we do these? If not, this curveball is a genius marketing strategy by the coaches. Who was the famous football player that once said, "I don't care what they say about me in the girls dormitory as long as they are talking about me." Was that Namath? Horning? Karras? One of the older guys for sure whoever it was.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I don't trust the ATL list because last week didn't have Graham or Mason on and yet both played.. However, I am curious that we have Graham as the top QB, is he starting against ND? I don't know how I feel about that, I would like Sims to get another chance against a high ranked team to build his confidence.

What's funny though, my stepdad, a hardcore ND fan, was hoping we played Sims because he is turnover prone.
All ATL lists are in numerical order.

Edit: sorry, Just saw it posted.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Clayton has been disappointing to me (Florida transfer).
Clayton played more snaps than they wanted him to at Syracuse because Yondjoeun got hurt. It took him a while to get back up to speed. He looked really impressive against UL with 2 huge sacks. Clemson's OL can make anybody look mediocre. He was playing decent against BC and taking on many double teams and apparently got hurt because he didn't seem to play much after early on in that game. Could also be Covid related. Either way it has to just be another gut-punch for that guy. He has worked his *** off and can't stay on the field.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I am wondering if Clayton is hurt? Did not play much against BC after early on and not on ATL this week. I don't think he has played all that bad for a guy coming off injury and has not played in 2 years.
On another note, there are a lot of true freshmen on the chart. I think moving forward we start to see some of that young talent on the field. It will probably suck for this year but will benefit down the road. At many positions I think our most talented players are the true freshmen or sophomores.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer

The list is listed by numbers. It doesn’t mean who’s starting

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

The ATL list is by jersey number. U really don’t think Howard starts over Gibbs do u?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I thought he was good, but not an impact player like someone on the level like Tashard Choice.

JJ was with his blocking truthfully a good amount of our success in 2016 was with JJ's blocking. He's as much of an impact player as Mike Cox was for choice.