ATL Chart against Notre Dame

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
1604022220893.png

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Any clue as to why Howard would be moved back to RB? IMO, if he was overtaken by Meiguez on the depth chart it would still not make sense to move him just due to sheer numbers at each position...

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Secondarily, is it coincidental that Johnson makes the ATL after what i remember was a post from his family not being happy with play time on social media?? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Jamious Griffin must be hurt, but you never know about this odd ATL thingy. Ryans wasn't on it for two games, but he still played in both games. Then last week Graham wasn't on it and presto, he plays. I bet if we need Griffin he somehow shows up. Clayton has been disappointing to me (Florida transfer). I really thought he would a huge force on the defensive line. Transfer players have been good contributors, but I believe the last transfer player we signed that made a big impact was Anthony Allen.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Jamious Griffin must be hurt, but you never know about this odd ATL thingy. Ryans wasn't on it for two games, but he still played in both games. Then last week Graham wasn't on it and presto, he plays. I bet if we need Griffin he somehow shows up. Clayton has been disappointing to me (Florida transfer). I really thought he would a huge force on the defensive line. Transfer players have been good contributors, but I believe the last transfer player we signed that made a big impact was Anthony Allen.

JJ Green was actually pretty good to, outside of the one fumble against tennesee he was a really consistent a-back especially blocking.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't trust the ATL list because last week didn't have Graham or Mason on and yet both played.. However, I am curious that we have Graham as the top QB, is he starting against ND? I don't know how I feel about that, I would like Sims to get another chance against a high ranked team to build his confidence.

What's funny though, my stepdad, a hardcore ND fan, was hoping we played Sims because he is turnover prone.