Athlon Sports ranks ACC starting QBs for 2017

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Athlon doesn't seem to like the offense that CPJ runs and i'm not surprised Matthew Jordan was ranked as high as he was.:rolleyes::banghead:

It's kind of hard to argue he should be higher, since he has such limited experience in games. I think everyone above him (except the Clemson QB) has started at least half a season. They don't really seem willing to go out on a limb for anyone who hasn't proven themselves as capable. At least they have him ranked above VT & Mia QBs.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Nobody we play or would play likes our offense.......because they can't stop it.

It's hard to express the football joy I feel when this thing begins pumping and a really good opposing defense has its heart ripped out and stomped on. Second and twelve from our own four yd line, down by 13, on the road in athens, midway thru the 4th qtr, only gained 8 yds in the third qtr, SEC refs. At that moment, super predator, Paul Johnson, notices uga's safety leave the field and notes the confusion on their sideline. uga's defense received the mortal wound at that instant though the legs continued to kick futilely for another few minutes. Sublime!