At What Age Did You Realize....

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
That you could no longer play contact sports recreationally without seriously injuring yourself or being bed ridden for days afterwards?

Me? Well it'd have to be last night when I was playing a game of full court and went for a loose ball and buddy came right down on my foot and it snapped in 2 places. Im heading to the doc now for xrays and I'm hoping it isnt broken but holy mother of god does it hurt this morning!

I cant wait for softball season :sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

PS: Now I know why it took Jose Alvarado so long to come back from his ankle injury.

Deleted member 2897

That you could no longer play contact sports recreationally without seriously injuring yourself or being bed ridden for days afterwards?

Me? Well it'd have to be last night when I was playing a game of full court and went for a loose ball and buddy came right down on my foot and it snapped in 2 places. Im heading to the doc now for xrays and I'm hoping it isnt broken but holy mother of god does it hurt this morning!

I cant wait for softball season :sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

PS: Now I know why it took Jose Alvarado so long to come back from his ankle injury.

Sorry to hear that. In my case its been death by a thousand cuts to come to that realization. I just try less and less hard in every activity. :D

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ll be 39 in April and I’m getting there. The Army has done most of the problems but I still try to get out and play when I know I shouldnt

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm in my late 30's and I'm still playing soccer and flag football...although not much contact in flag football. About to sign up for Judo and Kickboxing so I'll check back in after I get my *** handed to me...

I'm still holding on, but the recovery time takes longer these days.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

About 40