Assistant Coaching changes in the off season ?

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Please name 25% of the qbs he is better than

The NFL tracks stats for QBs based on minimum 14 pass attempts per game. The link below has 25 QBs for the 32 teams, so there's a case to be made that he's equal or better than the QBs for the 7 teams who aren't listed. That's almost 25% there, and there are a few other QB's whom I believe might have trouble keeping Fromm from stealing their job if he were on the team. Fromm's struggles this year are mostly due to the loss of two NFL WRs and 2 NFL RBs from his past two teams. We have seen ourselves what loss of production from those positions can do to a quality QB (JeT in 2015). So, while there was a decent bit of hyperbole in the post you are replying to, I am fairly certain Fromm would go in the first round of the draft as of today. As it is, 4 teams in the NFL are in desperate need of a franchise QB and several teams like the Chargers and Saints are relying on older starting QBs and need a good heir apparent ala Rogers/Favre. I wouldn't put it past the Patriots to try and nab him either as I think Brady is close to done. With Tua hurt, he's one of the best 3 QBs in the draft this year.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/stats.html