Arkansas

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone exactly what Pastner said to get T'd up during the Arkansas game. Supposedly Pastner doesn't cuss. So did he say something about Ted Valentine's mama? I can't ever remember CJP getting a technical foul before. What did Pastner say?

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
There are 130 teams in FBS, so finishing in top 25 means you're in the top 20% (rounding slightly) of all teams.

There are 351 teams in D1 mens' basketball. Top 25 means you're in top 7% of all teams.

Much more meaningful to be top 25 in hoops than football. (Top 9 in football is the top 7%)
Would be interesting to see what the pool of rankable teams are in each. I bet there's 150+ bball tes that will never be ranked

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone exactly what Pastner said to get T'd up during the Arkansas game. Supposedly Pastner doesn't cuss. So did he say something about Ted Valentine's mama? I can't ever remember CJP getting a technical foul before. What did Pastner say?
It's Teddy so it could be anything. I know Pastner said something to him about a call early in the 1rst half that rubbed Teddy the wrong way.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
That T was a mistake .One of many Pastner has made.It was going to give up 1-4pts.For a team struggling to win , it could be devastating, Guess what ,it was.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
That T was a mistake .One of many Pastner has made.It was going to give up 1-4pts.For a team struggling to win , it could be devastating, Guess what ,it was.

Yes and you said it was over after that and it wasn't. After that mistake we held them without a bucket for nearly 10 minutes so there is no real way to tell the impact of it.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m a lot bigger than you’ll ever be !! Proof positive is you don’t give a rats a$$ if we lose or not , & telling people they are at fault for not giving money is comical . Oh wait that’s why uga is so good at football right : cause the common hard working fan gives $$!! Lol, they’re good cause they wanna be , our administration doesn’t care , you’re a joke or you’re related to stansbury one of the 2

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’m a lot bigger than you’ll ever be !! Proof positive is you don’t give a rats a$$ if we lose or not , & telling people they are at fault for not giving money is comical . Oh wait that’s why uga is so good at football right : cause the common hard working fan gives $$!! Lol, they’re good cause they wanna be , our administration doesn’t care , you’re a joke or you’re related to stansbury one of the 2

I realize you're desperate to keep deflecting from your ma$$ive shortcomings, but did you just try to make the claim that UGA's football quality isn't directly correlated to the money that's flowing in to their program from all walks of life? Do you live in a bubble? Are you some sort AI that's programmed to ignore the realities of college athletics and post on message boards?

As far as you being a lot bigger, I don't know if that's particularly reasonable. By my own admission, I'm overweight.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
The common hard working man does give money at ugag. I can't believe that you just typed that.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The common hard working man does give money at ugag. I can't believe that you just typed that.

Wow..the ignorance is strong with this one. It is clear that he just doesn't understand how college athletics work,.

His comments about UGA football really drive home that fact. UGA's budget is one of the primary reasons they are such a strong program.

GT fan's are supposed to be smart.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow..the ignorance is strong with this one. It is clear that he just doesn't understand how college athletics work,.

His comments about UGA football really drive home that fact. UGA's budget is one of the primary reasons they are such a strong program.

GT fan's are supposed to be smart.

All of theses comments/replies force me to take THWG16 off of “Ignore” temporarily in order to understand the context!