Are We Done Paying Hewitt?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Is GT throwing a party when the last check is cut and sent out?

I know I'll be throwin' a house partay ..

hp.gif

.. but probably not for the reason ya think. Let's just say I'll celebrate flexibility. :whistle:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I know I'll be throwin' a house partay ..

hp.gif

.. but probably not for the reason ya think. Let's just say I'll celebrate flexibility. :whistle:

Because I'm sure those freed up funds haven't already been allocated to football staff, as people have been salivating over that opportunity for years.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Because I'm sure those freed up funds haven't already been allocated to football staff, as people have been salivating over that opportunity for years.

More funds can't be spun as a bad thing no matter how hard you try.

Also allocate Mayfield ice cream money to pay @kg01 to be get back coach.

I have my sights on better 'cream, lately. You and your cohorts' smear campaign has had an impact.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
More funds can't be spun as a bad thing no matter how hard you try.

I have my sights on better 'cream, lately. You and your cohorts' smear campaign has had an impact.

I'm not trying to spin it as a bad thing. I am trying to cut off any subtext as it relates to anyone's disappointment with CJP.

Put up or shut up - what better ice creams are you currently reviewing?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not trying to spin it as a bad thing. I am trying to cut off any subtext as it relates to anyone's disappointment with CJP.

Put up or shut up - what better ice creams are you currently reviewing?

Whadoyoumean? This has nothing to do with CJP. What are 'sub ... text'? Is that how seamen communicate on submarines :whistle:

Baby steps, mayne. Just trying some Haagen Daaaaass. I asked for suggestions a while ago but you came up short.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Whadoyoumean? This has nothing to do with CJP. What are 'sub ... text'? Is that how seamen communicate on submarines :whistle:

Baby steps, mayne. Just trying some Haagen Daaaaass. I asked for suggestions a while ago but you came up short.

Your entire post is rife with lies. I definitely posted suggestions at some point.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You suggested a bunch of brands I can't readily find anywhere.

Get out there. See the world & its wonderful ice creams.

Also, Haagen Dazs Mint Chip is top notch, but you should really move on to Ben & Jerry's sooner than later.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Jeni's ice cream is local to Atlanta. Take the little @kg01 's out one weekend and put a smile on their faces and yours.

You can't claim to be a ice cream snob and not ever go there. Start there, and work your way into the myriad of ice creams available.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Jeni's ice cream is local to Atlanta. Take the little @kg01 's out one weekend and put a smile on their faces and yours.

You can't claim to be a ice cream snob and not ever go there. Start there, and work your way into the myriad of ice creams available.

Gotta say... I never get Jeni's. It is SO expensive. Like $12/pint.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member