April 26th.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Have I missed this.... (if so, I apologize )
What time has been announced for the baseball game time change? Or will it still coincide with the football game?

Trying to proactively plan our Friday
TIA

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Thankyou.
I will be following the CU crew down I 85 and need to stay ahead of them :)

I am planning to be at the football Spring game. I'm not certain yet, but I will probably leave work early to attend the baseball game. I haven't seen GT advertise it as a double outing, but they could probably get a very large crowd at the baseball game if they do.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I am planning to be at the football Spring game. I'm not certain yet, but I will probably leave work early to attend the baseball game. I haven't seen GT advertise it as a double outing, but they could probably get a very large crowd at the baseball game if they do.
Im wanting to attend both as well.

Hopefully they will somehow make it adventagious for all involved

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Last edited:

LibertyTurns

Banned
Just like Ma Tech. Why don’t they go ahead and schedule Finals at 7m so half the damn football team can’t be there either? We act like a damn Final can’t be moved for a handful of students or call me crazy but we could actually synchronize the baseball game, Spring game & the academic calendar by freaking looking ahead.

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
Of course the game gets moved back to 6! Was planning on getting off early and attending both baseball/ spring game. Guess I’ll just avoid the traffic and watch the games from home.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The games usually show up as replay events, so you could just watch one live and one as a replay.

EDIT: I just looked and both of GT's baseball games from yesterday are available to watch as replays.

Does the replay have Wiley's call? Id think not.

Is there any way to get the last inning of the double header that Wiley called? I was in polite company and couldn't be listening for fear of melting down. Following the stats was enough to cause heart palpitations.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Does the replay have Wiley's call? Id think not.

Is there any way to get the last inning of the double header that Wiley called? I was in polite company and couldn't be listening for fear of melting down. Following the stats was enough to cause heart palpitations.

www.wrek.org. Go to Listen-Archive, and then click on the Day and time you want to listen to. Will probably be in the 5 pm to 6 pm hour on Saturday. Don't recall when it ended. I've only been able to find the archive until it's replaced a week later.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I just want an explanation as to why we can't have a twin bill on saturday
1pm 4pm.
Then spring game at 7.
No worries with traffic or work for most who are 2 hours away and want to attend.
If you want record attendance, make it feasible.
Also, make ALLLLLL parking decks/spots available ..