April 21st 7 weeks away....

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

You are correct 11 weeks 9 hours

HTML:
<div class="tcw" data-id="Countdown-33138" style="position: relative; display: inline-block; margin: 0 auto; width: 100%"><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/countdown/33138/gt-spring-game" title="GT Spring Game">GT Spring Game</a><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/" title="Countdown">Countdown</a></div><style>.tcw:after { content: ""; display: block; margin-top: 25%; }</style><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

I had a thought last night - since the QB can't be touched in the Spring game and since Matthew Jordan runs so many keeps on the option and so many BB follows, what in the world is the spring game going to be like with him under Center? They'll have to blow the whistle constantly before he ever has a chance to earn any yards.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I had a thought last night - since the QB can't be touched in the Spring game and since Matthew Jordan runs so many keeps on the option and so many BB follows, what in the world is the spring game going to be like with him under Center? They'll have to blow the whistle constantly before he ever has a chance to earn any yards.
I might be wrong but I thought CPJ only did that JT the last two years. It might not a full tackle for MJ but more than the one hand touch that JT had last year.