APR, Flunkgate, and Pelagian Theology

stech81

Helluva Engineer
[QUOTE="NtTomNtPhilGCollins, post: 514923, member: 4370"

I joined the site when the new HC was announced because I felt GT was taking FB seriously again, I was never a fan of GaSou type FB at the P5 level with so much talent in Atl[/QUOTE]
You can leave this site as easy as you joined. Saying someone quit because you think something and cutting down our student-athletes is not the type of fan Tech is looking for to add.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
It's interesting now that apparently NO comments are allowed on AJC or MyAJC articles. At least, I haven't seen any way to post comments, nor have I read any comments posted by others. If that gets rids of jerks like twelveofthirteen, then it is definitely a plus in my book.

You have to log in with your Facebook account now. No more hiding behind anonymity unless you have a fake account.

Animal02

Banned
Regardless of whether CGC tries to transition piecemeal using the existing players, or chooses to utilize a more blunt force method of transition, we are going to experience some growing pains. IMO, this is exactly why TStan gave him a 7 year contract. Put me on record now as saying I will not be calling for his head in two years no matter what his record is. He deserves time to get his system and recruits in place and I will lead the charge in defending him. Whether I agree with his system or not is moot. He's the head football coach at The Institute, and that's good enough for me.
If he fall under .500 his first two year, I will be. There is absolutely no reason for him to not to at least break even. The program is not a dumpster fire like some of the morons posting here believe.

Deleted member 2897

If he fall under .500 his first two year, I will be. There is absolutely no reason for him to not to at least break even. The program is not a dumpster fire like some of the morons posting here believe.

Well don't forget our 2020 schedule is 12 games - 10 of those were ranked at some point this year. Its just a bad luck of the draw schedule. I'm not sure any coach here would have much fun with those games! Here are our 2020 opponents’ highest ranking in the last 2 years:
#1 Clemson
#1 Georgia
#2 Miami
#3 Notre Dame
#5 UCF
#12 Virginia Tech
#12 Syracuse
#22 Duke
#23 Virginia
#24 Pittsburgh

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Our program in 2015 wasn't a dumpster fire, yet we won only 3 games. Sometimes bad years happen, and they happen more often during radical scheme changes. I have every confidence that GT has the capability to weather this transition well, but it frankly wouldn't shock me to see a sharp reversal on the front end.

Animal02

Banned
Our program in 2015 wasn't a dumpster fire, yet we won only 3 games. Sometimes bad years happen, and they happen more often during radical scheme changes. I have every confidence that GT has the capability to weather this transition well, but it frankly wouldn't shock me to see a sharp reversal on the front end.
If he cannot get above .500 in one of the two years.....I would call him a failure. I cannot believe people are willing to sacrifice 2+ years in order to change directions...it is not fair to the Players nor the fans.

If he cannot get above .500 in one of the two years.....I would call him a failure. I cannot believe people are willing to sacrifice 2+ years in order to change directions...it is not fair to the Players nor the fans.

The AD played FB here at GT, the AD knows more about our Depth Chart than any of us do, if the AD gave him 2 extra yrs instead of the standard 5yr deal ,then the AD must not think our Talent Level is at a 8-4 or 7-5 level

If the AD thought we were an 8-4 type team for the next 2yrs he would have only given him a 5 yr deal

Even our own AD thinks that the previous guy left the cupboard bare, this ain't me talking this is me interpreting our AD's actions

The AD played FB here at GT, the AD knows more about our Depth Chart than any of us do, if the AD gave him 2 extra yrs instead of the standard 5yr deal ,then the AD must not think our Talent Level is at a 8-4 or 7-5 level

If the AD thought we were an 8-4 type team for the next 2yrs he would have only given him a 5 yr deal

Even our own AD thinks that the previous guy left the cupboard bare, this ain't me talking this is me interpreting our AD's actions
:poop::poop::poop:

Animal02

Banned

Clueless as usual.