Appears unc just lost

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
nation's supposedly #1 rb recruit to ugag. Last name White?

Reason I post is kid said something along lines of 4 OL 5* recruits last year and he saw size of ugagger OL vs UNC .

But good friend who told me about this, and he seems to have a lot of knowledge about this stuff, said ugag really hit hard on possible unc probation angle.

I hope the worst for both schools, but I really have no problem if we use that same angle vs UNC.

Deleted member 2897

I have no idea if uGA used that (probation) angle on North Carolina or not. But based upon what's been happening with Penn State, Baylor, Louisville...its certainly something kids should be very aware of. I mean as we all know, absolutely nothing might happen. But they could also get severe sanctions, lose several scholarships, etc. Remember it wasn't even a decade ago that North Carolina vacated 2 full seasons of wins. Not to mention the brand reputation their school is getting hit on, not just from what happened but from how they continue to conduct themselves. If you make a short list of 5-10 teams and 1 of those teams is in a mess like that, I would absolutely drop them from my list. Its just not worth the chance.