AP/DM Comparison Video for Offseason Viewing Pleasure

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think AP might have been a bit cuter then Mills showed us last year. About even on strength, balance, and speed. I hope Deddrick can develop a stiff arm like AP's too. Lord knows he has the strength for that.

I hope he's as successful at Tech as AP was at GSU.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
What's the O/U on Mills rushing yards this season, if he stays healthy? 1750?

1200 unless he finds an extra gear to hit some homeruns. He does have the advantage of pretty much being the only bback though.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Would go with 1200 since he will only play for the first half in most games

When AP had his 100 yard game streak going, the backups would be antsy waiting for him to hurry up and get there. Of course, so would CPJ. He'd be asking in the headset "Did he get his 100 yet?", then "G**d***it get him out of there, then!"

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
AP was a beast, regardless of level. If Mills comes anywhere close - and there's no way he could match AP's yardage total - to that standard of effectiveness, we will talk about his greatness for generations.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think AP might have been a bit cuter then Mills showed us last year. About even on strength, balance, and speed. I hope Deddrick can develop a stiff arm like AP's too. Lord knows he has the strength for that.

I hope he's as successful at Tech as AP was at GSU.

1200 unless he finds an extra gear to hit some homeruns. He does have the advantage of pretty much being the only bback though.

Mills doesn't need an extra gear to break home runs. He needs good downfield blocking. AP was a beast and shrugged off arm tackles and was barely slowed by them. That's what one tends to focus on watching those highlights. What often gets overlooked is all the downfield blocking accompanying and springing him on many TDs.