Anyone with any inside information

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Let me reiterate what stech81 is aking above. Does anyone KNOW if masks are required at games this fall? All speculation, theories or guesses can be continued in the existing covid thread. Thanks. Stech, sorry I do not have any information to help you.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am going to take one last attempt to explain although I know it will be futile. The poster asked for specific information related to the policies of GTAA in regards to wearing masks. Nothing more or nothing less. All data, theories, guesses, and whatnot are A) not germaine to his question and B) generally go off the rails based on previous observation. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so to speak.

Now, does anyone know if masks are required at BDS this fall? Please do not respond with anything further that doesn't answer his question although you can feel free to PM me or the other mods if venting assuages your feelings in this matter. Regards.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Awaiting answers from Scott Wallace, Director of Football Operations or TStan., whomever gets back to me first; with solutions/policies concerning masks, team walk, marching band at fountain, tailgating, and the hot weather? O.K., not the latter.

Thanks for your patience, as they research the questions.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I am going to take one last attempt to explain although I know it will be futile. The poster asked for specific information related to the policies of GTAA in regards to wearing masks. Nothing more or nothing less. All data, theories, guesses, and whatnot are A) not germaine to his question and B) generally go off the rails based on previous observation. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so to speak.

Now, does anyone know if masks are required at BDS this fall? Please do not respond with anything further that doesn't answer his question although you can feel free to PM me or the other mods if venting assuages your feelings in this matter. Regards.
Ok, I understand now and that seems like an on point approach.

LibertyTurns

Banned
They’re holding off announcing as long as possible but if they were deciding right now masks would be required. I should have asked about tailgating on campus. Sorry, was pissed & lost focus/ didn‘t want to show my disdain. Hope it doesn‘t come to that.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
This is what was posted on the website today:

COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS

At Georgia Tech, everyone is encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while inside campus facilities, but face coverings are not required, including at Georgia Tech football games at Bobby Dodd Stadium.