Anyone who was at MBS

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I am going to link a Gofundme from one of our biggest supporters.

If anyone was there that has information from his son getting hit please let him or me know. His son was hit by a sedan that fled the accident.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
And to clarify my earlier post, the GTAA needs to get behind this and and make announcements with their gameday photos so that gofundme is doubled by halftime. The suites for games is GTAA taking care of their own and easier than steps down to the front row for Kaine. Always enjoy seeing them at the games and they usually stay for the whole game regardless of the score. Hope to see them back in sec 122 very soon!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see more of you guys know him. I don't know of a better GT fan myself. Has always welcomed me and my family to his tailgates when I drive 3 hours to go to a game. Lets all help spread the word to find the person responsible. And to give him some help.

If anyone local know a good carpenter that can help him with his stairs at his house please reach out. I am 3 hours away or I would make the time to go help him with the repairs at his house now.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If anyone knows him well enough, please pass on the advice to check with his uninsured motorist vehicle policy. Many times that can be tapped for medical costs resulting from a personal injury in a hit and run situation. The sooner he reports it to his insurance the better if so.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
From the newscast they know the color, possibly the make, and a partial plate. Hopefully the police can narrow it down and do some home visits. If not, there has to be cameras on that stretch of road.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
we are making plans to perhaps do some repairs to their home entrance sometime over the next fee days, it seems it needs upgrading to allow access via wheelchair.
will keep yall posted.
How long is he expected to be in a wheelchair?