Anybody know how mikejackets is doing?

Deleted member 2897

The sad thing is they probably thought they'd start 3-0 with Georgia State, BYU, and Chattanooga. Then they have to play #9 Florida, @ #3 Georgia, Mississippi State, and @ #2 Alabama. They'll likely be 2-5 shortly...but could be a coin flip away from 1-6.

Here are Tennessee's recruiting class rankings:
2019: 14
2018: 20
2017: 15
2016: 15
2015: 5
2014: 5
2013: 21
2012: 17
2011: 13
2010: 9
2009: 10

They've basically averaged the #13 class for a decade. During that time, they've had ONE single season of > 0.500 football in SEC play. They've had ZERO seasons of > 8 wins in the regular season. And that's despite easy OOC scheduling and these sorts of recruits. Hilariously pitiful.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
He’s @YellowJacketFan2018, and he’s been posting on Tennessee.
He seems fine. Lots of people up that way seem disappointed in Pruitt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm disappointed also but i'm also disappointed in Tennessee AD Phil Fulmer for hiring him! Tennessee should have hired WSU head coach Mike Leach or NCSU head coach Dave Doeren when they had the chance.

slugboy

Staff member
I'm disappointed also but i'm also disappointed in Tennessee AD Phil Fulmer for hiring him! Tennessee should have hired WSU head coach Mike Leach or NCSU head coach Dave Doeren when they had the chance.

Doeren is a good call. I don’t think Leach would have wanted to coach in the Southeast.

slugboy

Staff member
Mike Leach was close to taking the job and then UT Chancellor Beverly Davenport told the then Tennessee AD John Currie to break off negotiations.

giphy.gif

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You should be honored. An entire thread devoted to you (although under your previous name). You are obviously well thought of, if not loved :)