Anybody got Xbox live?

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Just got it, finally. Late I know.

What's everyone's gamertag?

Maybe we can get a NCAA dynasty started.
I have a PS3 and a PS4. I am currently in a Dynasty on NCAA14. GamerTag is IronJacket7.

But reading your post excites me and makes me want to go buy an XBOX. Are you starting a dynasty on just NCAA or Madden too? And are you starting it on XBOX360 I assume?

I kinda want an XBOX1

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I have a PS3 and a PS4. I am currently in a Dynasty on NCAA14. GamerTag is IronJacket7.

But reading your post excites me and makes me want to go buy an XBOX. Are you starting a dynasty on just NCAA or Madden too? And are you starting it on XBOX360 I assume?

I kinda want an XBOX1

NCAA but I could do Madden as well...and yeah 360 it is.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Our offense is still somewhat broken on NCAA imo. The rocket toss which is one of our best plays in real life, sucks on the game. Also they don't have the trap option done quite right. And, the misdirection run where we pull 2 OL is only in the wingbone formations and it is broken as well.

Other than that, I love playing with the Flexbone on NCAA.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I heard that the TO is overpowered in the game and accounted for the 11-1 season or whatever we had in that simulation last year. Kinda like how the upcoming season will go ;)

I actually don't have it though and haven't played a football game since like Madden '08... Anyone got a short review of the game? Worth searching eBay for a used copy? Only 10 credits and 10 hrs/week of research this semester, gonna have some free time.