Any Wildlife Bio or Conservation folks here?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Not a bio major but I’m for reasonable conservation. What’s thevprimary focus of the ecology company?
They offer various services from Bat surveys to Wetland Delineation.

My specific projects will include stabilization and rehabilitation of an endangered strain of clover named Buffalo Clover and providing environmental consultation for oil and gas companies by way of wetland delineation and stream and wetland habitat. The ultimate goal is to avoid ecosystem disturbance

Deleted member 2897

They offer various services from Bat surveys to Wetland Delineation.

My specific projects will include stabilization and rehabilitation of an endangered strain of clover named Buffalo Clover and providing environmental consultation for oil and gas companies by way of wetland delineation and stream and wetland habitat. The ultimate goal is to avoid ecosystem disturbance

The scientific name of that plant may be one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while. :D

You should create a guerilla marketing campaign through a YouTube parody off Bob Marley’s Buffalo Soldier (obviously use the word “Clover” instead). And remake the words to be educational about the plant.

/DorkAlert