Any summer camp updates?

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Well I feel foolish - I mindlessly posted with out thinking. Out in the sun too much yesterday - likely sun stroke.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
New season tickets holders should start practicing grilling and drinking beer. Learn to slow grill to give people more time to drink . Don't worry about gaining weight the bigger you are the better it will look on TV, looks like more people in the Stadium.
That training never stops. You gotta work year round to keep you skills sharp.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
New season tickets holders should start practicing grilling and drinking beer. Learn to slow grill to give people more time to drink . Don't worry about gaining weight the bigger you are the better it will look on TV, looks like more people in the Stadium.

This is a good example why the GTAA keeps goofing up. Mike Bobinski, Dan Radakovich, Todd Stansbury. Who needs 'em. I had to Goggle Bobinski and Radakovich just so I could spell their names correctly. stech81 is easy to remember, knows football (I think), knows what fans want, and knows how to party. It's time to think out side of the beer can and hire stech81.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
This is a good example why the GTAA keeps goofing up. Mike Bobinski, Dan Radakovich, Todd Stansbury. Who needs 'em. I had to Goggle Bobinski and Radakovich just so I could spell their names correctly. stech81 is easy to remember, knows football (I think), knows what fans want, and knows how to party. It's time to think out side of the beer can and hire stech81.
Thanks but I'm retired.