Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
If y'all want things to change
1) we gotta pony up the money
2) everyone has to let Todd know or he'll go above Todd
3) collins will likely not get a very good welcome at homecoming, well if anyone is at the stadium to watch .

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
If y'all want things to change
1) we gotta pony up the money
2) everyone has to let Todd know or he'll go above Todd
3) collins will likely not get a very good welcome at homecoming, well if anyone is at the stadium to watch .
It's sad, but the money is biggest hurdle right now. I literally just sent another email to ADTS saying how much money I can contribute NOW to make a change...if you're able to, now is the time. The longer this dumpster fire continues, the more damage will be done to this already weak fan base.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
It's sad, but the money is biggest hurdle right now. I literally just sent another email to ADTS saying how much money I can contribute NOW to make a change...if you're able to, now is the time. The longer this dumpster fire continues, the more damage will be done to this already weak fan base.
Well also, Collins is tied to our AD. Im afraid Todd won't do squat because he knows his job is on the line

GTBlaze

Banned
KQ gave a JOL update saying that CPJ has been amused with how things have turned out, especially after they really didn't give him the monetary support he needed. He's still a Tech fan, but finds everything laughable.
So you’re saying there’s a chance for his return? Lol JK

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
KQ gave a JOL update saying that CPJ has been amused with how things have turned out, especially after they really didn't give him the monetary support he needed. He's still a Tech fan, but finds everything laughable.
Sadly, I feel the same way. I sometimes laugh at the ineptitude to kill the pain. The other thing is I have become so numb to the steady stream of mistakes that I don’t react at all. In the past, a game with as many mistakes as we typically make would make me angry.

GTBlaze

Banned
I went to lunch today and asked the server to change our tv to the GA Tech game and he looked at me and was like “WTF?”

Me living in Florida, I wish I would have said the UCF game so it would’t have been so awkward

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I went to lunch today and asked the server to change our tv to the GA Tech game and he looked at me and was like “WTF?”

Me living in Florida, I wish I would have said the UCF game so it would’t have been so awkward
In the server’s defense, Florida was on the road against Tennessee at the same time.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
We lose today, collins won't make it to home coming,
First, I really think The AD doesn't knows what to do, if it was up to him, he would wait till the end of the season.
But I think some feels cause the open week is after Duke that would be the time cause of the brake. What some may not understand there needs to be more than CGC gone. I haven't seen anything that makes me want Long or any other coach to take over the rest of the year.