Antwan Owens Enters the Transfer Portal

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
Hmm him and Emmanual Johnson leaving - staff is really increasing turnaround on the DL

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Bummer. Thought he had great potential but always seemed to be hurt. That puts us down 2 guys at DT with Johnson leaving too. We’ll likely need to look to the portal now.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Bummer. Thought he had great potential but always seemed to be hurt. That puts us down 2 guys at DT with Johnson leaving too. We’ll likely need to look to the portal now.
He was listed as DE on the ATL.

At DT, we have:
0 Djimon Brooks ...............6-1 .....305 .....r-So. 92 Ja'Quon Griffin ..............6-0 .....276 .....r-So. 93 T.K. Chimedza ...............6-3 .....312 .....r-So. 94 Mike Lockhart ...............6-4 .....302 .....r-Fr

Plus Stone plus the SC transfer.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer

At DT, we have:
0 Djimon Brooks ...............6-1 .....305 .....r-So. 92 Ja'Quon Griffin ..............6-0 .....276 .....r-So. 93 T.K. Chimedza ...............6-3 .....312 .....r-So. 94 Mike Lockhart ...............6-4 .....302 .....r-Fr

Makius Scott is the SC transfer, I believe Akelo Stone was moved inside to DT as well though.

Would be really great to pick some guys up for DT from the portal though, we are so young there.

Last edited:

slugboy

Staff member

At DT, we have:

Djimon Brooks is a redshirt senior--we could use him back, but I'd be impressed to get a 6th year out of him. (no inside knowledge here)

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Djimon Brooks is a redshirt senior--we could use him back, but I'd be impressed to get a 6th year out of him. (no inside knowledge here)
I thought he was a Sr., but the NC State ATL (that I copied and pasted above) had him listed as a r-Soph. Can't trust the ATL!