Antonneus Clayton injured?

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Gotta feel sorry for him if it’s a serious injury, he’s never had a fully healthy season yet and had to sit out last year

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
I really hope this is not season ending. I was looking forward to seeing him play after what happened last year. Wish him all the best

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I hate this. Seems like it’s always somethin’ with us. This time last week, we had Clayton, Owens, and Martin. Now the picture is completely different. Who will be our ends?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just feel awful for AC. Hopefully it's just frustration and it's not as bad as he thinks. Not even thinking of how he can help us right now...the human side of it is that AC put in a LOT of work the last year and a half without any payoff of playing time. This was supposed to be his final season.

Crossing my fingers for that young man.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Just feel awful for AC. Hopefully it's just frustration and it's not as bad as he thinks. Not even thinking of how he can help us right now...the human side of it is that AC put in a LOT of work the last year and a half without any payoff of playing time. This was supposed to be his final season.

Crossing my fingers for that young man.
100% this statement. I cannot imagine what he is feeling. To work so hard and have a familiar issue arise again. :(

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
Staff is prepared and it’s always next man up.

Ryan, Dingle, Slo are all SDE. I peg Ryan or Dingle will start most likely Ryan. You can’t teach 6’6 260+lbs.

Hurting for Clayton but this is football.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
He deserves better. Glad we got Ivey because attacking tackle and end are always the weak spots IMO. Think Marvin Wilson and Michael Johnson