Antonneous Clayton

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I hope and pray this young man finds some serious success. If it be in the NFL that would be wonderful. If it be in the workforce, then that is great too. He has been through a lot of stress the past 4 years chasing his dreams. Adversity either makes you or breaks you. I think this young man is being molded for some GREAT things in life.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If ever there was a year to take a break and focus on mental health, it’s this year. He said he put his mental health on hold because he wanted to be a good role model, but I think he’s being a better role model now by taking his mental health seriously. Sometimes the strongest thing a man can do is admit that he needs help carrying the load.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad Clayton made this decision to get himself straight. This is sooooo much more important then football, especially when family relationships are affected. I hope he can get the help he needs and come back strong next year. But I really hope he gets the help he needs and recovers, football to no football. That's what counts.

And remember, Antonneous, we are all pulling for you, no matter what!