1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Antonio Brown

Discussion in 'College & Pro Sports' started by Milwaukee, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:47 PM.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

He’ll never play another snap. This is worthy of the Shambles thread as well.

THWG and YellowJacketFan2018 like this.
  2. Milwaukee

3. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

Antonio Brown is a psycho:rolleyes:

4. Milwaukee

5. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

I don't think Vince McMahon will want Antonio Brown in the XFL since they already said that they weren't interested in Colin Kaepernick

6. Milwaukee

I hope he never plays again in any league.

THWG and YellowJacketFan2018 like this.
  7. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Let AB and KC go start their own league...

YellowJacketFan2018 likes this.
  8. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

A lot of people are pointing to this hit as the turning point in AB's behavior:

Not sure it's 100% because of that, but I'm 100% sure AB needs help. Someone needs to step in and get that guy some help. If the NFL was smart, they would be that guy that steps in because the more stupid sh!t AB does, the more that video is going to be replayed, the more people are going to associate him with the NFL.

Maybe the NFL is already trying. I just can't imagine anyone of clear mind and conscious would do the things AB is doing. Something is has got to be wrong with him.

sidewalkGTfan and THWG like this.
  9. Milwaukee

He’s a lost cause. It’s not cte or anything of that nature, he’s just an ignorant racist pos and the world will be better once he leaves it.

10. RickStromFan

RickStromFan Helluva Engineer

There are millions of people more deserving of help than a-hole AB. His asinine behavior predates that hit he took vs CIN. Excuse-making for that guy is stupid.