Another uGA player arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I hate them too, but the first two were arrested for possession of marijuana less than an ounce. I’m sure no one on this site has ever been guilty of that crime...

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It will be interesting to see how smartypants handles team discipline. Any wagers on whether he let' the first two play in the bowl. I am sure the playoff is more important than a 3rd drug offense. The fraud charge is big time but depending on how good this kid is will have a lot of influence on whether they try to keep him on the team. Doesn't the administration have some say in this?

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
It will be interesting to see how smartypants handles team discipline. Any wagers on whether he let' the first two play in the bowl. I am sure the playoff is more important than a 3rd drug offense. The fraud charge is big time but depending on how good this kid is will have a lot of influence on whether they try to keep him on the team. Doesn't the administration have some say in this?
Unlike Tech , the AD at UGA is the tail that wags the DAWG .........sorry , I couldn't help myself

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Unpopular opinion but ugas arrest rate relative to everyone else's comes from 5% personality characteristics and then 95% campus police department operating philosophies

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Unpopular opinion but ugas arrest rate relative to everyone else's comes from 5% personality characteristics and then 95% campus police department operating philosophies
If I was a UGA fan, I would not think it mattered where the arrests came from. But then again, if I was a UGA fan, I wouldn’t think, period.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Which of these 3 arrests where by campus police?

The two marry-jane arrests were in Barrow County. The forgery arrest was Athens-Clarke police, not campus police.

I guess the post you were responding to was trying to say that only campus police at the mutt campus pay attention to such small matters as passing counterfeit $100 bills. I suppose he believes that if you pass counterfeit $100 bills anywhere but the mutt campus, the police don't really take it seriously.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
The two marry-jane arrests were in Barrow County. The forgery arrest was Athens-Clarke police, not campus police.

I guess the post you were responding to was trying to say that only campus police at the mutt campus pay attention to such small matters as passing counterfeit $100 bills. I suppose he believes that if you pass counterfeit $100 bills anywhere but the mutt campus, the police don't really take it seriously.
Yes, the post I responded to was stating 95% of arrests are due to campus police operating philosophies...