Another reason why Demaryius Thomas is a beast

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow!! Not only did he play the entire game with a separated shoulder he set a Super Bowl record in the process. So glad to have guys like Bey Bey and Calvin representing Georgia Tech.

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
He kicked some *** in fantasy points this year, and it seemed he was the only Denver receiver that was open during the Super Bowl. Glad he's a Jacket.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
He kicked some *** in fantasy points this year, and it seemed he was the only Denver receiver that was open during the Super Bowl. Glad he's a Jacket.
It was the first season that I wasn't able to get him or Calvin on any of my teams....needless to say I didn't make the playoffs! Lol

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Hah, I was in an 8-person league, so I got him, Calvin, and Brees.
Jeez! Guess you cleaned house. Like a dumb@ss I picked Kaepernick as my QB when Manning was still available, then on top of that I lost 3 starters for the season in 1 week. Still on missed the playoffs by one game though because I did really well in FA's. Heck I could have been as bad as the falcons!! Lol

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
Jeez! Guess you cleaned house. Like a dumb@ss I picked Kaepernick as my QB when Manning was still available, then on top of that I lost 3 starters for the season in 1 week. Still on missed the playoffs by one game though because I did really well in FA's. Heck I could have been as bad as the falcons!! Lol
I still managed to lose in the semifinals. I think Brees had a crappy game that week.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Did you guys see that TD catch in the super bowl BeyBey made in slow motion? He was getting his forward arm raked downward by the defender as the ball was arriving. All he had to work with was his down field hand to snag the ball at initial contact before barely getting his up field hand there in time to secure the ball as he was being tackled. That was amazing coordination and concentration. It wasn't a wild leaping acrobatic type catch but that was a heck of a play.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Did you guys see that TD catch in the super bowl BeyBey made in slow motion? He was getting his forward arm raked downward by the defender as the ball was arriving. All he had to work with was his down field hand to snag the ball at initial contact before barely getting his up field hand there in time to secure the ball as he was being tackled. That was amazing coordination and concentration. It wasn't a wild leaping acrobatic type catch but that was a heck of a play.
Yeah his TD catch was pretty amazing. A rare bright spot for the broncos in the game. I think there should have been a PI call on that play.