Animated CPJ in Player's Faces...

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Screwing up just means that he wasn't supposed to go in the game in that particular situation as opposed to at all.

I mean, Snoddy is on the depth chart.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I think the problem with PJ isthat he more likely to be seen ripping someone than congratulating them as vigorously.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
The fault was Snoddy didn't keep proper pitch relationship. JT didn't dilly or dally on the decision to pitch on that play, on others he did, and Snoddy turned up to soon.

Yes Snoddy didn't keep the relationship but it was an ill-advised pitch. When the decision was made to pitch, the defender's hand and some of his forearm were already between Snoddy and JT. Could have been a "pick 6".

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the problem with PJ isthat he more likely to be seen ripping someone than congratulating them as vigorously.

I'm telling you alaguy, CPJ is really very nice and gracious (and it's not put-on) guy when you meet him personally. Very down to earth, with a rapier like wit. You need to come over meet him on fan-day or go the his radio talk show at Hudson's Grille. In his Head Coach role he is a Fierce competitor and will get in peoples faces, but that's very common among head football coaches.

Animal02

Banned
I'm telling you alaguy, CPJ is really very nice and gracious (and it's not put-on) guy when you meet him personally. Very down to earth, with a rapier like wit. You need to come over meet him on fan-day or go the his radio talk show at Hudson's Grille. In his Head Coach role he is a Fierce competitor and will get in peoples faces, but that's very common among head football coaches.

Maybe I just played in a different era......but I expect that from a coach.......I have had them screaming through my facemask when I screwed up....and then pull me aside to say "good job" on the next series......never thought any lesser of them.