Andy Staples podcast with Geoff Collins

GTFLETCH

Banned
Good Stuff.... It is interesting to hear how CGC talks about OL/TE getting bigger and than talking about the two freshamn QBs... Sims or Tuck will be the starter I am calling it now! While Yates can move to slot.... It will be interesting to see what Graham does....What position he moves to..

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Good Stuff.... It is interesting to hear how CGC talks about OL/TE getting bigger and than talking about the two freshamn QBs... Sims or Tuck will be the starter I am calling it now! While Yates can move to slot.... It will be interesting to see what Graham does....What position he moves to..
Wouldn’t count out Yates

herb

Helluva Engineer

While I applaud your optimism, isn’t it super unlikely a true freshman with essentially no benefit of a spring camp starts week one?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Most likely the portal position lol

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, if I knew that it was unlikely that my team was going to play any games this year, I'd talk about the frosh too. After all, they'll be a year older when they first get on the field and it would be a good idea to get them enthusiastic about staying until they do. And who knows? Maybe one of them will end up starting.

But … I wouldn't put any heavy bets on that. All the other QBs will be a year older and a year bigger too and they have game experience. It'll take a heap of talent to push them out. And now, probably, we'll have an entire year to speculate. Or, perhaps, if we are sane, we won't.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone knows that the ACC badly needs another team or teams that can compete with Clemson and I get the feeling that the powers that be along with the media believe GT can and will be one of those teams. Yours truly also believes. Go Jackets!

If recruiting is any indication (which it is), it appears UNCheat definitely got the jump on us.