And then there were 4

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

At 220 pounds, he "has" to be a BB. All the backs >= 200 are BB and all < are AB. (this is a bit tic but that is the way it works out according to the roster. For many on this board, size doesn't matter, but it apparently does for CPJ ..... :whistle:)

But I don't think he'll play given the depth and how much practice he has missed ........ but I don't see him in practice and neither has CPJ. Sucks when QW got hurt and how long it took to get back.

BTW, LMFAO on this: "Johnson said the offensive game plan has been completely installed.

Said Johnson, “It’s the same plan every week, right?”"

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Size matters but I'm in the camp that thinks it's not a deciding factor in and of itself. See Anthony Allen. Bback all the way but we were able to use him at the A also. Cox broke the mold at Aback also.

The real argument is if a 195-205 lb guy can play the B. I happen to think so but he'd probly have to be a special RB.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
At 220 pounds, he "has" to be a BB. All the backs >= 200 are BB and all < are AB. (this is a bit tic but that is the way it works out according to the roster. For many on this board, size doesn't matter, but it apparently does for CPJ ..... :whistle:)

But I don't think he'll play given the depth and how much practice he has missed ........ but I don't see him in practice and neither has CPJ. Sucks when QW got hurt and how long it took to get back.

BTW, LMFAO on this: "Johnson said the offensive game plan has been completely installed.

Said Johnson, “It’s the same plan every week, right?”"
Mikel has been with the A-backs and he is 220

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Size matters but I'm in the camp that thinks it's not a deciding factor in and of itself. See Anthony Allen. Bback all the way but we were able to use him at the A also. Cox broke the mold at Aback also.

The real argument is if a 195-205 lb guy can play the B. I happen to think so but he'd probly have to be a special RB.
Playing weight matters. Roster weight doesn't matter.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Good news, but I would expect him to red shirt unless there are injuries to the guys that have already played at BBack.