An A back question??

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Perkins is supposedly down 15 pounds and solid as a rock. Sounds like he has had a great camp and expected to do big things thus season.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Seems like people have good reports for both. Each has a lot of experience. I think the consensus is they are promising but do not expect another Godhigh.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think this is one of the $64 questions about the season. In his play last year I thought Perkins looked at least as good as Days, though he didn't block quite as well. Zenon has always been a question mark, imho. He's easily fast enough when he's healthy and, apparently, he's picked up his blocking. Yet, for all that, he has been a sporadic performer. Perhaps this will be his year (do it, Tony).

I think our starting ABs will be Hill and either Perkins or Days after our first few games. I think Hill is the best all around experienced AB, though in terms of sheer talent, I think Andrews is our best. It'll be interesting to see if I'm wrong (probably). We'll start running the experiment directly.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Honestly Zenon looks head and shoulders above everyone else from what I've seen. He's extremely shifty and looks to have gained some mass and speed also..very Godhigh like.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Honestly Zenon looks head and shoulders above everyone else from what I've seen. He's extremely shifty and looks to have gained some mass and speed also..very Godhigh like.

I think what you are seeing from Perkins and Zenon is an extreme personal effort as both have graduated, are finally over injuries and are in good physical shape, and they seem determined to use their last opportunity to fulfill their potential. No NFL pressure and no usual classroom pressure. They are very experienced in the offensive scheme and ready to give it one last best shot IMO. I expect to see some yardage from Perk and some big pass receptions from Tony.