Almost all 2018 schedules up except ACC

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Cant wait for ours to see if the pre bye weeks for gt are as promised. Guess that's taking longer to schedule since we spoke up and quit being the sucker.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Cant wait for ours to see if the pre bye weeks for gt are as promised. Guess that's taking longer to schedule since we spoke up and quit being the sucker.
ACC schedule typically comes out last two weeks in January. It will be interesting to see what the ACC does next year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
Got money that Clemson and Da U, get byes before us. Anyone??? Anyone? You know why?? The ACC will ride which ever horse is making them money and give them a favorable schedule. Just saying.. Clemson getting a bye right before us year after year, is not accidental.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Cant wait for ours to see if the pre bye weeks for gt are as promised. Guess that's taking longer to schedule since we spoke up and quit being the sucker.[/QUOTE
The ACC sucks at doing anything in a timely matter. Its always last with schedule announcements. It must take a long time to figure out how not screw UNC and Duke every year.....

stech81

Helluva Engineer
They will probably give us a bye week after week one....and claim they had to in order to prevent any teams from facing multiple teams with bye week advantages.
ACC said our bye would be the whole month of August. All home games but one at noon the other at 12:30. And any team that does not have a bye the week before they play us can Schedule Army or Navy to get ready for us. And we must kickoff the start of the game and the start of the 2nd half.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Got money that Clemson and Da U, get byes before us. Anyone??? Anyone? You know why?? The ACC will ride which ever horse is making them money and give them a favorable schedule. Just saying.. Clemson getting a bye right before us year after year, is not accidental.
Both team cant have a bye before us because of the new rules.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Both team cant have a bye before us because of the new rules.
I was about to post the same response. But I still think it's possible as long as we have a bye before one of them too. Let me know if you interpret this differently.

The athletic directors added a provision into the league’s scheduling model that will limit each team to playing one conference game per season in which it plays the previous week but its opponent has an open date.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.myaj...-rules-change/pLg2pHxtj5HjwcpqyNHx4I/amp.html

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I was about to post the same response. But I still think it's possible as long as we have a bye before one of them too. Let me know if you interpret this differently.

The athletic directors added a provision into the league’s scheduling model that will limit each team to playing one conference game per season in which it plays the previous week but its opponent has an open date.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.myaj...-rules-change/pLg2pHxtj5HjwcpqyNHx4I/amp.html
Yes, the Duke vs. Tech rule. UNC will host Tech. the Saturday after Tech. mid-terms.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
CU now owns CPJ. They could not care any less if they have an off week before us.

UM was 2 - 6 vs us prior to getting a better coach. Now they are 2 - 8 vs CPJ. Doubt if they have much concern about an off week before they face the sewaking we put on the field.

Only thing for certain is nobody in the ACC will whine as much about ANY schedule that comes out worse than us.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Waiting on ND to join our division. We will have to beat them, Clemson, VT, UM, and Duke to win the conference. :)
ND will probably get a bye week before us since it's not considered a conference game.

ACC will get their revenge by scheduling us like they did last year with Clemson. We played a bowl bound Vanderbilt on Saturday while Clemson was playing SC State (IIRC). Five days later we played Clemson on a Thursday night. Probably VT gets that treatment against us next year.

Miami gets the bye the week before they play us.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
ND will probably get a bye week before us since it's not considered a conference game.

ACC will get their revenge by scheduling us like they did last year with Clemson. We played a bowl bound Vanderbilt on Saturday while Clemson was playing SC State (IIRC). Five days later we played Clemson on a Thursday night. Probably VT gets that treatment against us next year.

Miami gets the bye the week before they play us.
Well now. Particular schedule is on us.