All white unis for NCST

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
They will probably be brown by the end of the game. Lots of rain up here tonight. They do have a good surface on their field though. Hope it drains well.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
They will probably be brown by the end of the game. Lots of rain up here tonight. They do have a good surface on their field though. Hope it drains well.
None yet where I am but looks unavoidable later tonight. I Looked for tickets and checked around the office but none to be found for less than $100 a piece.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Collins trying to get Dontae Smith arrested for vandalism. Not sure mothers are sending their kids to GT for this kind of bad influence...and it's on video. SMH.

On a serious note, all white unis with white helmet and old gold detailing is fire. Classic, clean, and needs to be our standard home unis.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Collins trying to get Dontae Smith arrested for vandalism. Not sure mothers are sending their kids to GT for this kind of bad influence...and it's on video. SMH.

On a serious note, all white unis with white helmet and old gold detailing is fire. Classic, clean, and needs to be our standard home unis.
Looks like the Krog Street tunnel near DeKalb Ave. I think over the years all of the spray paint on the walls is keeping the railroad tracks from falling in.