all the games on youtube

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
courtesy of gt bob from another site in a land far far away.

just found out that gt bob records all the games and puts them on you tube. i think the commercials have been removed but im not sure yet.

want to watch a game from the last 3 years? he has them on archive. looks like he has over 250 videos in all.

if this is common knowledge and im just a johnny come lately..... my bad. i just enjoy sharing good gt info whenever i can with my fellow fans.

go jackets

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC144n-mU9H2rMiTPCFrEx8A

maybe this link needs to be push pinned????

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

just found out that gt bob records all the games and puts them on you tube. i think the commercials have been removed but im not sure yet.

want to watch a game from the last 3 years? he has them on archive. looks like he has over 250 videos in all.

if this is common knowledge and im just a johnny come lately..... my bad. i just enjoy sharing good gt info whenever i can with my fellow fans.

go jackets

Yes, it is common knowledge, and you are just a johnny come lately. He posts in this forum as @BobintheATL99

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow

go jackets

I'm glad to publish them. I have a computer that I record and decommercial all the current seasons. I've also done older VHS conversions as well. If you have tapes or know someone who has tapes, I'll be glad to digitize, decommercial them and get them back to you... I'm currently cleaning up my collection, searching YouTube and other services for ones I don't have, and pulling all basketball games I can get. I'm trying to get up to speed on basketball, but since foobaw is such an undertaking, SWMBOB insists on my attention after Bowl season...
Edit:/SHAMELESSPLUG

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer

go jackets

Thank goodness he puts the games on YouTube because i'll have something to watch in the offseason.:cool:;)(n)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad to publish them. I have a computer that I record and decommercial all the current seasons. I've also done older VHS conversions as well. If you have tapes or know someone who has tapes, I'll be glad to digitize, decommercial them and get them back to you... I'm currently cleaning up my collection, searching YouTube and other services for ones I don't have, and pulling all basketball games I can get. I'm trying to get up to speed on basketball, but since foobaw is such an undertaking, SWMBOB insists on my attention after Bowl season...
I know it's not Youtube, but could you go back de- @AE 87 GTSWARM? ;)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

Bob, thank you for allowing us to view these games. I have only one question. Do you have, you know, like a life? Just asking.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Bob, thank you for allowing us to view these games. I have only one question. Do you have, you know, like a life? Just asking.

Depends... I write software as a hobby for my job, which is not my actual job, which is Account Engineering at a large property insurance carrier. I do this on the side... I'm 40 and pretty successful with my job. I have a wonderful patient wife and two great kids. I also don't sleep much.

All that said, I am very happy with my life. I'm very blessed to be able to do this among many other things.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Depends... I write software as a hobby for my job, which is not my actual job, which is Account Engineering at a large property insurance carrier. I do this on the side... I'm 40 and pretty successful with my job. I have a wonderful patient wife and two great kids. I also don't sleep much.

All that said, I am very happy with my life. I'm very blessed to be able to do this among many other things.
If I ever come across you at a bar, next ones on me!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Yes!! Thank you GT Bob!!

i was the gt bob in the 80s when i used to drive hundreds of miles to find all the best recruiting info and articles available on my jackets to share with my jacket co workers. im happy to pass on the mantel to gt bob.

tanks gt bob. ps. i spell thanks that way on purpose as i can be kinda like a tank at times heh.

now i need to figure out how to stream your videos to my tv. heh