All I can say is thanks,

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree 100%
Actually football talk happening right here. The other sites seems to have degraded into sarcastic pissing contests or sad, negative echo chambers. Thanks Eric and everyone else who makes this site worthwhile!

AND

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well, all I have to say is... GTSwarm, SCREW YOU! I had written off GT message boards completely, thus increasing my work productivity significantly. Now I'm back to checking in every half hour for satisfying football talk. My boss would greatly appreciate it if you guys would start posting questionable pics, huge emoji faces in response to everything, and rooting against GT football. Then I could get back to work.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Well, all I have to say is... GTSwarm, SCREW YOU! I had written off GT message boards completely, thus increasing my work productivity significantly. Now I'm back to checking in every half hour for satisfying football talk. My boss would greatly appreciate it if you guys would start posting questionable pics, huge emoji faces in response to everything, and rooting against GT football. Then I could get back to work.
I just fired your boss. Now I am your boss. So do your work while sitting on the potty then rejoin the SWARM!!!!!