All Decade Team voting, link in 1st comment

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
When Johnson was afforded the same support relative to his peers without restrictions he won national titles. I have little doubt he would have won one at a school like auburn. I also thi k if he had still had the drad buy in 2014 would have not been a peak. People really don't get how hamstrung he was under bobinski

Not getting into this. Johnson was a great coach. I’ll leave it at that.

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
Darren Waller is having a heck of a year in the NFL...but people often forget he wasn't that productive at GT. He was actually our second best receiver on the team his last two seasons after Deandre Smelter. Had Smelter not gotten hurt, I would venture to say Waller's senior season stats would be more modest. After Smelter got hurt was the only time Waller was our top target.

For Waller's career: 33 Games - 51 receptions - 971 yards - 9 TDs

Overall, Jeune had the better career at GT.
Oh I didn't forget at all, I was not a fan of Waller in 2012-13 because of the loafing and drop issues, and I know he wasn't a super great college player. In 2014 he really came around and had some signature games, and the reason I put him ahead of Jeune is because of how well he played when Smelter went down. Waller did not have the fortune of being the only option on his teams like Jeune did. He was huge in the ACCCG and the Orange Bowl which was great to see after he had his struggles early in his career. Jeune was good but, like I said, was really the only option on some bad teams with no other receiving threat besides him. If he had played with Smelter like Waller did, he would not have had the production that he did end up having, and I don't think he would have been near as good as Waller was in those last two games of 2014.