Alcorn St tailgate

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I took a half day at work for the game and plan on heading down early afternoon to get the tailgating kicked off. Does anybody know what time the parking lots usually open for Thursday night games? The last few I went to we went down after work, I havent gone down during the day. Businesses are still running during the day obviously but is there anywhere to park?

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I took a half day at work for the game and plan on heading down early afternoon to get the tailgating kicked off. Does anybody know what time the parking lots usually open for Thursday night games? The last few I went to we went down after work, I havent gone down during the day. Businesses are still running during the day obviously but is there anywhere to park?
I think it's usually 5pm

They usually open them relatively late for Thursday games. 4:30 possibly, but more likely 5 or even 5:30