Alabama Player Tim Williams Failed Multiple Drug Tests

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Alabama player Tim Williams has revealed he's failed multiple drug tests. This doesn't surprise me at all since Nick Satan lets the players do whatever they want. Whoever drafts him will probably have another Pac Man Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/possib...e-failed-drug-tests-at-alabama-222748442.html

I'm not sure what you're saying here...the article clearly points out that Saban suspended Williams for half a game against Kentucky. Sounds like a ruthless disciplinarian to me...:rolleyes:

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure what you're saying here...the article clearly points out that Saban suspended Williams for half a game against Kentucky. Sounds like a ruthless disciplinarian to me...:rolleyes:
If he was a 4th stringer Nick Satan would have thrown him off the team.;) Nick Satan and the Alabama football program are what is wrong with College Football.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Mmmm...the gun charge alone was kinda bogus. US Supreme Court has ruled vehicles are extensions of our homes and thus weapons in vehicles do not fall under concealed carry or weapon permit laws.

Being in possession of a firearm while also being in possession of marijuana is another story altogether and dependent upon local, state, and federal laws and the facts (amount of MJ etc) on scene. Based on the way the incident was charged (no arrest for possessing mj) I'd say the firearms arrest / citation should be tossed.

I dang sure wouldn't draft him though.