Ajc says Yates might start today due to a Sims injury

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
This is gonna be interesting. Yates was emergency available last week so he most likely is still banged up. We very well might see Beaty at some point today.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Will be interesting to see what happens. Talent level on the field just went down but Yates seems to make better decisions.
Talent does not win games alone. If so Sims wouldn’t have less than a handful of wins in almost 2 seasons. I’m watching this Samford QB who you would say has less talent than Sims and Yates but he knows where to go with the ball and doesn’t get rattled. My point - give me Yates who can complete a pass across the middle. And then hope the kid we just recruited is for real.

georgytech

Georgia Tech Fan
BC now 1.5 point favorites.

Folks who say Yates gives us a better chance to win will get to see if their theory is correct.
Sims has certainly had his chances. Yates just available for emergency duty last week we can only hope he is 100%.
I pull for whoever is playing QB to do well.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Talent does not win games alone. If so Sims wouldn’t have less than a handful of wins in almost 2 seasons. I’m watching this Samford QB who you would say has less talent than Sims and Yates but he knows where to go with the ball and doesn’t get rattled. My point - give me Yates who can complete a pass across the middle. And then hope the kid we just recruited is for real.
Samford just had tying Td called back.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sims has certainly had his chances. Yates just available for emergency duty last week we can only hope he is 100%.
I pull for whoever is playing QB to do well.
Rumor on yellow jacket ally in player tail gate = yates

Plus Lots of vuys will walk at senior day - uga .