AJC reporting Fritz is the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Didn't Mendenhall do that before taking the UVA job?
I believe you are correct. There's one I didn't recall. there are probably others. LOL. Was that before early signing period was instituted? Regardless, in the current wild wild west transfer market and early signing period era, I'd be surprised if a "transferring" head coach would be given the chance to coach in his old teams bowl game because of the timing.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe you are correct. There's one I didn't recall. there are probably others. LOL. Was that before early signing period was instituted? Regardless, in the current wild wild west transfer market and early signing period era, I'd be surprised if a "transferring" head coach would be given the chance to coach in his old teams bowl game because of the timing.
Scott Frost, going from UCF to Nebraska after the 2017 season. Coached UCF in the 2018 Peach Bowl as a condition of his agreement to coach the Huskers.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Scott Frost, going from UCF to Nebraska after the 2017 season. Coached UCF in the 2018 Peach Bowl as a condition of his agreement to coach the Huskers.
That turned out swell for both of them didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.