AJC give bad GT media

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
To be fair GT has had trouble with TEs for as long as I've been a fan which was before CPJ
This! We would have ten more wins over uga in the last 40 years if we could ever ever ever cover a TE. No matter the coach or players. It is remarkably disgusting. The only other trait that comes close is how good we make backup QBs look.

Jmonty71

Banned
This! We would have ten more wins over uga in the last 40 years if we could ever ever ever cover a TE. No matter the coach or players. It is remarkably disgusting. The only other trait that comes close is how good we make backup QBs look.
Truth! Nothing new.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Duke TEs today: 12 passes for 173 yards and two touchdowns.

Not sure why Ken is getting heat for stating the obvious.
It's not the fact that he stated a fact, it's the fact that it makes GT look bad. GT is constantly getting bashed by media and fans of other schools. I mean what's the point in even doing an article like this? Honestly, what's the point? I could understand if there was a write up about the game in its entirety and then stated the fact, but why an article strictly about how bad GT was at something?

It's not the fact that he stated a fact, it's the fact that it makes GT look bad. GT is constantly getting bashed by media and fans of other schools. I mean what's the point in even doing an article like this? Honestly, what's the point? I could understand if there was a write up about the game in its entirety and then stated the fact, but why an article strictly about how bad GT was at something?
He has other articles about the game too....not just this one.

Jmonty71

Banned
I have friends that are fans of other colleges and all think our DC is a joke. Issue is, some of our fans have been drinking the Roof Kool Aid. They are pretty much spot on.

Milwaukee

Banned
I have friends that are fans of other colleges and all think our DC is a joke.

Then please, for the love of God, go tell them over and over and over how much you dislike Roof. We get it. You're on record, you don't have to keep repeating it. For 3 weeks now, in multiple threads, all you've done is tell everyone how Roof needs to be fired. WE GET IT.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

The one making us look bad is CPJ (and his boss) for the most part.

Ken did not reduce our recruiting pool by using this system. Ken did not make bad DC hires time after time. Ken is not the one responsible for the lack of focus, speed and motivation of the team. And CPJ's boss shares a great bit of the blame as well.

We have so many other problems than what a newspaper reports it is laughable.