AI 2020 surpasses $40 Million raised

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't surprise me. GT has never failed at raising capital...in fact, we have always hit our goals ahead of time. I've always felt that if our athletic department asked, donors and fans would always rise to the occassion to help Ma Tech. The problem, from my POV, is that we've been a bit too proud to ask publicly for money, or we kept capital raises to generous donors and have gone to the well too many times.

ADTS has been great about making capital raises a "team" effort in that it's a effort for the greater good. The way we've marketed the raises has been different from past efforts...and GT nation has responded enthusiastically.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
There are loads of everyday Tech fans out there desperate to throw some money at the program—for a good cause.

Kudos to TStan for finally being the kind of AD who can recognize that, and act on it.

I’ve had the opportunity to speak with him (briefly) about 4-5 times now. This man is the Guy We Need, and our program is on an ascending trajectory.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
There are loads of everyday Tech fans out there desperate to throw some money at the program—for a good cause.

Kudos to TStan for finally being the kind of AD who can recognize that, and act on it.

I’ve had the opportunity to speak with him (briefly) about 4-5 times now. This man is the Guy We Need, and our program is on an ascending trajectory.

Exactly as a fan without immediate connections to donate, I was ecstatic tstan came in. I've given a lot in the past year. Happy to do it. Hell I'm not above putting a collection bucket at games haha