Ahmarean brown has entered the transfer portal

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, I'm not really surprised. He was visibly frustrated a few times during games this season and his production is half of what it was last year even though our QB play is better. Outside of football, could be other things going on as well...but from a football standpoint it's not a shocker to me.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we now have a talent issue at receiver. The current receivers we have fail to get separation and lately don’t finish routes and drop easy passes. We really need to pick up a receiver from the transfer portal. We are now losing camp and brown from this roster. All this does is give more playing time to guys like ezzard, Boyd, McCollum, king, and the freshman coming in.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Wait, I thought he was being held out because of an injury? Has to be more to the story. how do you decide to transfer if it’s about football, when you aren’t playing due to injury ? He’s a starter otherwise
He did have a injury. It might be something outside of football wether that be grades or wanting to be closer to home. He just followed some Florida state dudes on twitter so maybe he wants to go back to Florida.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you guys want some entertainment, just check out who starts following him on Twitter. Already coaches in the ACC reaching out.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
He did have a injury. It might be something outside of football wether that be grades or wanting to be closer to home. He just followed some Florida state dudes on twitter so maybe he wants to go back to Florida.

yeah one of the guys on Twitter is telling him good luck in South Florida, the good news is that’s not Fla St

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I mean.. this sucks. No two ways about it as a fan. I hope the staff has some grand and very top secret plans for the off season with our receiver group because, we aren’t looking stour on paper moving into next season.

I don’t want to read anything into what this portends for the program beyond he is a big piece to have leave and I’m disappointed to not see him in gold and while next fall.

Having said that, I wish him all the best, less the times he lines up against us. Onward and upward as they say.