advice on low volt landscape lighting please...

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have just finished remodeling the interior of my house plus new roof and central H & AC. I got a "fixxer upper" as you can tell but at a price I couldn't refuse. The very last piece for this spring, and something I haven't done before, is outdoor landscape lighting. My constraints and/or specific areas of advice are: I want to install something other than the cheesy looking kits at my local big box store, I can't decide between types of light(inground,flood or bullet), and I do need to run some wire under a sidewalk (easiest method?). Anybody here have any ideas or thoughts? TIA.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have just finished remodeling the interior of my house plus new roof and central H & AC. I got a "fixxer upper" as you can tell but at a price I couldn't refuse. The very last piece for this spring, and something I haven't done before, is outdoor landscape lighting. My constraints and/or specific areas of advice are: I want to install something other than the cheesy looking kits at my local big box store, I can't decide between types of light(inground,flood or bullet), and I do need to run some wire under a sidewalk (easiest method?). Anybody here have any ideas or thoughts? TIA.
Check with @buzz_wiser©, he should be a good source of info.

Deleted member 2897

There are a lot of solar options these days. No wiring - they charge all day and run at night.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
drop me line