AD's injury

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
Can anyone shed light on AD's injury. Maybe he was frustrated but Pastner said after Clemson game that AD's injury could be of a season ending nature.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone shed light on AD's injury. Maybe he was frustrated but Pastner said after Clemson game that AD's injury could be of a season ending nature.
I believe he said they wouldn't know until Friday. If the cramps are caused by some underlying medical condition, he might be out for the season. Might be something unrelated to the cramps. Hope it's nothing serious.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe he said they wouldn't know until Friday. If the cramps are caused by some underlying medical condition, he might be out for the season. Might be something unrelated to the cramps. Hope it's nothing serious.

Partially due to HIPPA, there is only so much that can be said about a student-athletes medical condition. I heard on the radio this morning that AD made the trip to Clemson and was sent back due to concerns that came up. We'll probably have to wait until Friday and see what, if any additional information is released. Until then, we should all keep AD in our thoughts and prayers that whatever this is, it is not serious and can be treated.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It would be disappointing for AD if he has a season ending injury. He has worked hard to become a serviceable ACC player.
Would definitely hurt the W/L for this year, but would mean more time for Cole and Moses for next season.

i'm also worried about Jose. if his groin injury is bad at all that would be a devastating injury for this year's squad.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
No word yet that I've seen. Gotta wonder if it has to do with cramps two games in a row.

I'm speculating, and I probably shouldn't, but I bet it is related. Coach was pressed on this in today's media session, and did not elaborate, but did seem to insinuate something came to light after the cramps. Hopefully its nothing too serious. Wishing AD all the best and full health.

Rzunz

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm speculating, and I probably shouldn't, but I bet it is related. Coach was pressed on this in today's media session, and did not elaborate, but did seem to insinuate something came to light after the cramps. Hopefully its nothing too serious. Wishing AD all the best and full health.
I didn’t hear anything about Brandon. Any intel there?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
a ufc fighter had on going cramps last year and was medically ruled out of tuff . iirc his liver was not producing on enzyme resulting in non stop cramps. that would be my guess...