Adonicas Sanders has entered the transfer portal

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
We couldn't have beaten Duke without him. Best of luck to him. That means 3 of our top 4 receivers from last year are gone. I sure hope the young guys are ready to step up.
I'm trying to stay positive, but we've lost our top offensive and defensive players and most of our best receivers in the portal. Lots of whistling in the dark around here.
I hope somebody's going to step up, but we'll see. I really liked Adonicas.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I'm trying to stay positive, but we've lost our top offensive and defensive players and most of our best receivers in the portal. Lots of whistling in the dark around here.

I like Adonicus too, but he's the only WR of ours to enter the portal, and we just picked up Hassan Hall from said portal. The gloom and doom is exaggerated.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I like Adonicus too, but he's the only WR of ours to enter the portal, and we just picked up Hassan Hall from said portal. The gloom and doom is exaggerated.
Hope so - I do like what we have coming in. Still, losing your best defensive and offensive players and perhaps our best receiver off a 3-9 team is not auspicious.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Hassan Hall is a RB that has 22 catches in 4 years. We lost our best receiver in McGowan, a really good receiving RB in Gibbs, and now probably the third best WR on the team in Sanders. Malachi Carter is all we have left experience wise.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure Hall is a RB, not a WR. However, I think we have a bunch of WR ready to play. I liked Sanders. I thought he played with a chip on his shoulder, in a good way. Would have loved to see him stay, but he's been here 5 years and is got his Business Administration degree. Tough to get into Tech's MBA program. Good to go get some experience with another program. We all go pro in something, so go help prepare for whatever that may be.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Hassan Hall is a RB that has 22 catches in 4 years. We lost our best receiver in McGowan, a really good receiving RB in Gibbs, and now probably the third best WR on the team in Sanders. Malachi Carter is all we have left experience wise.
EXACTLY what I was going to say. No, we don't have a problem per Tstan. --Keep living that dream.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
Outside of Gibbs, I can’t think of an impact player that we’ve lost to the portal. We’ve lost a couple players that played minutes but I’m not sure they are irreplaceable or really change the outlook of the team. Adonicas played solid for us but we need the young receivers to step up and be an upgrade over the departing players.