Adidas Swag watch 2018

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Gold on the polo is disappointing. Slightly darker that russel gold. Looks bad in sunlight. Decent indoors.

That is what I was thinking, based on the photos I had seen. Cancelled my order for now, but will buy one if the gold is better (more dark) on polos I see at the bookstore.

Not a big fan of Navy anything, but I do like the 3-stripe GT shorts I purchased. They were expensive, but high quality.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Gold on the polo is disappointing. Slightly darker that russel gold. Looks bad in sunlight. Decent indoors.
I mean, as far as I know, that is our new Tech Gold. It's going to look slightly different on different materials and in different light. The adidas polo and 1/4 zip I have are extremely close to the tshirt available at Spring Game that was supposed to showcase the new Tech Gold. As PJ says, it is what it is.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
That is what I was thinking, based on the photos I had seen. Cancelled my order for now, but will buy one if the gold is better (more dark) on polos I see at the bookstore.

Not a big fan of Navy anything, but I do like the 3-stripe GT shorts I purchased. They were expensive, but high quality.
For the 100th time, that polo is our gold. My god

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
:LOL: Unlike the jerseys, I think Russel was pretty consistent with the gold on their polos. I though the Tech Gold adidas selected was going to be closer to the old gold on the Calvin throwback jerseys. It is not.
Tech Gold is intended to be in the neighborhood of the Ramblin Wreck. The gold on the Calvin throwback jerseys had quite a bit of green in them, never cared for that too much.

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey, y'all, I just got my Adidas gold coaches polo through the mail, and it's got a row of little holes horizontally across the back just above shoulder blade level. They're symmetrical and evenly spaced, so they appear to be an intentional feature. Doesn't make sense to me. Are they supposed to be there, or do I have a shirt with some weird fault?

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey, y'all, I just got my Adidas gold coaches polo through the mail, and it's got a row of little holes horizontally across the back just above shoulder blade level. They're symmetrical and evenly spaced, so they appear to be an intentional feature. Doesn't make sense to me. Are they supposed to be there, or do I have a shirt with some weird fault?
They are supposed to be there. Ventilation.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Our new gold looks beautiful and the new gold Adidas gear looks great. Just wish there were more options than 2 shirts
There are more than 2 options, they just happen to scattered across multiple websites and the bookstore. Soon enough things will be more organized on the fan gear front.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There are several truths in life. One is that Tech fans will never agree on shades of “gold”. Another is we will never form a consensus of likes and dislikes of unis and apparel.

I’m not sure adidas knew what they were getting into. :cigar:

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
2 new climalite t-shirts on RW.com.

thumb (7).jpeg

thumb (6).jpeg