Access for NFL Scouts

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Nagy is the guy who got into it with CPJ on twitter a while back. We will see if CPJ steps into it this time. At the risk of inflaming the coaching debates, there does seem to be some truth in this perception. Its not that I think CPJ intentionally went out of his way to make things difficult for scouts. I just dont think he considered it part of his job description to accomodate them.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
This is another opportunity to capitalize on the unfair treatment of CPJ. We don't need to go to bat for him or dwell on the past. It's unchangeable, but it works to our advantage if perception is a sharp contrast between CGC and CPJ. I don't see as fans why we have to reconcile these comparisons. Can't we just love em both?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think the reality is that this tweet by Suddes is just trying to correct the negative perception Nagy created, and that we aren’t necessarily changing all that much.

Whether it was true or not, this clown made the world think we didn’t allow access to NFL scouts. Now he’s following up saying that we do. Mission accomplished.

It’s all about branding and marketing...

LibertyTurns

Banned
This is another opportunity to capitalize on the unfair treatment of CPJ. We don't need to go to bat for him or dwell on the past. It's unchangeable, but it works to our advantage if perception is a sharp contrast between CGC and CPJ. I don't see as fans why we have to reconcile these comparisons. Can't we just love em both?
I can’t wait until football season. Like it or not we’re got a new era starting and we’ve chosen a path. No turning back now, just get on board. Hopefully 10 years from now we’re wondering what took us so long.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
With the talent level we have had since 2011 there hasn’t really been much to scout anyway, so I’m not sure what they think they were missing out on.

Hopefully CGC actually gives them a reason to want to come.