ACC!!!!!

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah! When Auburn scored I almost threw my remote through the TV. It was so refreshing NOT to hear the SEC, SEC chant after that game.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
They sure made it tight though ....funny Aubie beats Bama with long run after missed fg and FSU stings them on kickoff.Damn good game.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
According to Musburger, the only reason FSU is any good is cause Fisher is a former SEC coach and designed his team to be an SEC team. Just can't let it rest can they?
Yep no doubt in my mind that Bama could lose six and still be in BCS.Hard to believe that the best team in the country couple of years ago.........lost two games........that team was LSU and then Bama gets beat by LSU and gets BCS shot...........now come on folks we aint dumb as you think we are.....oh well it was a good one and went down to the wire.Thats about all you can expect.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I too was flippin out after Aubie took the dang lead back. Was really doubting the noles at that point. Yeah Stonewall, its crazy how FSU wins the game and had to beats the refs as well and then Musberger makes the statement like he did. ESPN and there love affair with the SEC turns my stomach. So glad that the ACC got it done tonight.

Also congrats to a great man in Charles Kelly!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
As much as the BCS has sucked as a system and I'm glad to see it go, it has delivered some phenomenal championship games even with the SEC bias. I'm certainly glad an SEC champ was beat instead of another conference winner or we'd have to hear all of the SOS crap. Every conference has juggernauts and the SEC just has said Juggernaut change more frequently than most and a couple of more teams that are really good. Everyone else is just as average as the rest of the country.

Congratulations to Tre' Jackson, sometimes good things do happen when you "get on that plane".

Also, congratulations to all the players for F$U that played their HS FB here in Ga.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
They are both still gushing over the SEC.........even as the credits roll
Would love for the ACC to win it again next season. SEC friends of mine on Facebook are already talking the garbage about win 7 straight. They can't stand the fact that the ACC was better this year.

I'm wondering can Malzahn earn that fat contract that he signed.

Every RB in the future won't be as good as Mason and every QB won't be as fast as Marshall.

After seeing this game it reminded me of the UGA game they started out hot and then cooled off a lot, they were up 21-3 and ended up losing 34-31, that's a 31-10 loss over the remainder of the game.

For some reason I see teams adjusting to Malzahn and "his system", and he ends up at 9-3 or 8-4 next season, even with Aubie's dirty Recruiting.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm wondering can Malzahn earn that fat contract that he signed.

Every RB in the future won't be as good as Mason and every QB won't be as fast as Marshall.

After seeing this game it reminded me of the UGA game they started out hot and then cooled off a lot, they were up 21-3 and ended up losing 34-31, that's a 31-10 loss over the remainder of the game.

For some reason I see teams adjusting to Malzahn and "his system", and he ends up at 9-3 or 8-4 next season, even with Aubie's dirty Recruiting.

Malzahn recruited the majority of the players on the offensive side when he was at Auburn the first stint. Every QB won't be Marshall, but every QB wasn't Cam Newton either. Malzahn is probably one of the best about molding his offense around QBs (read the Grantland piece about Malzahn...and look at his time in Tulsa). They've got a pretty stud recruiting class right now, with the Elite 11 MVP QB Sean White.

Doesn't mean he'll be playing for the National Championship every year, but they're in better hands than they would be if it was Chizik.